1. Get better sleep. Parents of young children, college students still recovering from finals or anyone still recuperating from the holidays, this resolution is for you. According to Mayo Clinic, “creating a restful environment” is key for a good night’s sleep. Try a Walgreens Sleep Mask and a cool mist Walgreens humidifier to help set the mood. Walgreens also sells Wal-Sleep Z Nighttime Caplets, a non-habit forming nighttime sleep aid, and Wal-Sleep Z Pure Gummies, a melatonin supplement that promotes sleep.
2. Lose weight. The Economist/YouGov poll shows that a quarter of Americans who made 2022 New Year's resolutions say they set a goal to live healthier. The most popular goal? Weight loss. Since 2019, Walgreens has been in partnership with weight loss and nutrition company Jenny Craig. Jenny Craig at Walgreens operates 73 locations across 17 states. These locations offer Jenny Craig’s clinically-proven program featuring private one-on-one consultations, a customized menu plan and meal delivery. When you stop in, Jenny Craig recommends checking out their new Recharge Bars and Hey Max! Scale. Learn more about Jenny Craig at Walgreens.
3. Manage stress. Whether it’s your official New Year’s resolution or not, “less stress in 2022” is something most people can get behind. Try arranging a weekly night of self-care with Walgreens Soothing Coconut Body Wash followed by a Walgreens Bubbling Sheet Mask infused with charcoal for your face. Or step into a hot bath with Walgreens Epsom Salt, which is widely believed to stabilize mood, relax muscles and relieve pain, according to Cleveland Clinic. Walgreens also sells Walgreens Stress Support Gummies, which contain ashwagandha, a clinically studied herb known to reduce stress.
4. Save more money. There are many ways Walgreens can get your finances back on track in the new year. Buying Walgreens brand products is one way to save money on everyday purchases. For example, allergy sufferers can save by buying Wal-Zyr 24 Hour Allergy Tablets compared to Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Relief Tablets. Alyssa Raine, group vice president of customer marketing platforms at Walgreens, says she is a fan of Walgreens Multivitamins for Women—yes, there’s a Walgreens multivitamin for men, too—as well as Wal-Born Vitamin C Gummies for immunity support.
“Buying these products will help you stay healthier in the new year, and earn you Walgreens Cash, saving you money,” she says.
Another way to save money while you shop is by signing up for the free myWalgreens loyalty program. Earn 1% Walgreens Cash on purchases storewide, even at the pharmacy, and 5% on Walgreens branded products. Keeping track of your myWalgreens savings is easiest in the free Walgreens app. Plus, if “giving back” is one of your New Year’s resolutions, the app allows you to donate your Walgreens Cash to participating local and national charities.
“It’s so fun and easy to do, my kids even know how to make donations in the app,” Raine says. “It’s important to me that we're teaching the next generation to give back and to think of others.”
5. Prioritize your health. When is the last time you had a physical? With Walgreens Find Care, you can find a local healthcare provider and schedule an appointment in minutes. Using this feature on Walgreens.com or in the Walgreens app, you can manage in-person appointments, or even connect with online healthcare providers for certain illnesses and preventive care.
You can also consider Walgreens your go-to destination for all things related to COVID-19. You can manage your vaccination and testing appointments with ease in the app and check Walgreens.com to see if at-home tests are in stock at your local store before you leave the house. The best thing you can do in 2022? Give yourself the gift of health.